Saturday 15 October 2016

Last trade of the week

Last trade of the week.


I briefly mentioned this in a previous reply to a comment and here is the last trade taken this past week. It was a eur/usd short and I closed it manually because I was called away prior to the market close and did not want the trades to remain over the weekend if my target did not get hit before the market close. 

I decided that the 12 point loss of profit was better to take than giving back the previous 160 points per trade. The price may now bounce close to where I had my target and my expectation is that price will continue lower at some future time from there. But we must wait and see if this is the case.

The bottom of a range wont be much further below the target area and while shorting in that makes sense, be fully aware than major buying did come in earlier this year. Some of those orders and interest will be long gone, but some will appear again and keep your eye on them.



No comments:

Post a Comment