Thursday 16 August 2018

A new way to move ahead, your input please. (Updated)

Hello all.


The past few months have been exceptionally difficult and I am only now beginning to get some degree of normality back.

Given the abuse this blog has seen since my last login, it makes me think if a blog is the way forward. I have had it with the scammers, links posted that have nothing to do with what you or I am talking about, and if some better means is open to me to keep going.

Would a forum be better, what do you think?

Where this goes is in your hands and I will take all the advice I receive and look into the most popular suggestion.

Regarding what to put in the new means, what would you like to see?

Perhaps:

A weekly round up

What to look for in the coming week

A list of the most common traded instruments broken down as above?

A dedicated topic for each pair or instrument to allow folks give their views?

A more general topic for those seeking help.

Above all, I have to get rid of the abusive nature of folks on the Internet who hinder creative thought and take time away from the intended purpose.

I look forward to reading your thoughts!

An addition to this post is moderation to all comments to help get rid of the scammers and con artists is now in place. All genuine comments will be let through and the others binned and I hope a ban would also work, if I can find a way to do that.

I will update this post again later in the coming week so that you know whats going on. In the mean time I will post up a new chart and walk you through it.



14 comments:

  1. Hi Doc. I am very happy for your back.
    In my oppinion best would be a closed forum + weekly/daily oppurtinity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Doc, I hope life is a little kinder to you in the future. I'd be excited to take part in a forum, perhaps with a modest joining fee to keep out time wasters? I'm happy to help with moderation or any technical bits and pieces / graphics if need be, I used to do web design, just gimme a shout.

    As far as the info I'd find useful, what to look for in the coming week would be really helpful. Even just following one pair like EURUSD in detail would be really good, "EU Smart Money Manipulation" narrated by The Doctor.

    Also your blog and past forum posts provide a wealth of knowledge on market analysis, I'd find it helpful to see some more analysis of your entries and where your (mental) stop would be placed. What you were looking for on the low time frames to pull the trigger etc ...

    All the best mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi doc! welcome back!!

    Glad to see you updating your blog again.

    You're idea of a forums would be nice! so the content will be gathered in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Doc,
    to be honest I don't know the best thing to do, but we support your decisions whatever it may be. Thanks for all you have given.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are very insightful, factual and very clear to follow. Please keep documenting your approach and your passion for teaching others. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back doc. I know it is a little too much to ask, but I agree with xman. a closed forum for daily opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you back, Doc. Hope everything stays good to you.

    I believe a forum + weekly opportunity would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Doc,

    I think that small forum would be good.
    Regards Matt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Doc!
    I'm a silent reader from 2015
    Im very happy to hear you again. Please, be with us.
    Create forum, or community...
    God bless you and you're family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Doc,

    My name is Bogdan and I've descovered your posts on RTM site back in 2014. I am not a full time trader but I am doing efforts in order to make a living out of trading. I wonder if you decided to create a closed group of traders and if I can became part of it? I am far from mastery but I am eager to learn and I like your approach on the financial markets.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blog or forum, i dont care as long as you keep posting!

    ReplyDelete